100m, dual modulation, Quad beam active infrared (AIR) sensor with 4 channel selectable frequency and two-way arial communication for optimal perimeter security.Read more Read less
Artikeln är en beställningsvara. Ingen returrätt.
In stockView alternative products here
100m, dual modulation, Quad beam active infrared (AIR) sensor with 4 channel selectable frequency and two-way arial communication for optimal perimeter security.
The SL-QDM series can be stacked in towers, see the selection and system design guide for all OPTEX active infra-red beams and beam towers.
Use POE encoder PIE-1 to connect your infrared beam sensors to AXIS ACAP cameras and to all leading VMS platforms, enhancing the performance of the security system.
- High power Quad beams with high grade aspherical lenses
- 100m detection range
- Dual modulation - to enhance signal discrimation agians potential interferences
- 4 channel selectable frequency
- Beam power control selector, a very useful feature to find the peak value, to avoid crosstalk or interferences.
- Integrated Alignment Status Communication (I.A.S.C) to automatically adjust the beam signal power between receiver and transmitter and maintain optimal performance.
- Easy-alignment features with LED and sound indicators on the receiver side to check the level of signal
- Easy-to-see vivid interior colour and Sniper Viewfinder, a telescope lens for optical alignment
- IP65 water protection rating
- Anti-frost hood design
- Can be stacked in beam towers
|Navn||Beam Detector SL-350QDM|
We found other products you might like!
Varenummer 114856Beam Detector SL-650QDM200m, dual modulation, Quad beam active infrared (AIR) sensor with 4 chan...Out of stock